A well-respected, local real estate developer engaged Dunn Public Relations to do PR and social media for its first New West project.
I actively contributed to this project, achieving the following in the process:
- Crafted and executed a social media strategy for the company, including the day-to-day handling of its online platforms
- Utilized tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Hootsuite Analytics to report successes and recommend improvements for the company’s social strategy
- Created an editorial calendar for the company’s blog and drafted most of the posts on behalf of the client
- Increased Twitter following by 62.5% and Facebook likes by 41% within six months through active participation in topics relevant to the brand and the project: New Westminster, real estate, etc.
- Researched media and blogger opportunities for the client and pitched stories when appropriate
- Designed reports using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to highlight results that the PR firm achieved for the client
The client’s project was the best new home development project of 2012.
Read more about this project on the Dunn PR website.