Kelvin Claveria – Digital Strategist from Vancouver, B.C.
I’m a Vancouver-based marketing pro with a keen interest in all things digital, a splash of (traditional and online) PR, and an insatiable curiousity for technology.
From day-to-day management of social media accounts to email newsletters to blogging and copywriting, I have proven capabilities in many aspects of digital marketing.
Here are some highlights:
- 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing and PR (the last two of which were spent in agencies)
- Graduated from the SFU Beedie School of Business with distinction (Marketing concentration & Communication minor)
- Well-versed in Google Analytics, search engine marketing and SEO, email campaigns, etc.
Some more information…
- Created and implemented editorial calendars for clients — from identifying target audiences to researching keywords and drafting blog posts
- Researched, wrote, and designed a B2B white paper that was used to get business leads and enhance the online presence of an Internet marketing agency
- Designed well-viewed Slideshare presentations that were used for blog posts and lead generation
- Enhanced the online communities of a variety of employers and clients, including a post-secondary institution, real estate developers, marketing and PR agencies, and international trade organizations
- Researched, wrote, and presented various social media marketing strategies for clients
- Increased Facebook likes of a post-secondary institution by 61% and Twitter followers by 30% in three and a half months through content creation, active engagement and curation of relevant and timely content resulting to 306% increase in page views compared to the same period the previous year
- Increased brand awareness of a new home development project resulting to 942 traffic referral to the client’s website exclusively via social media and contributing to the overall success of the project
- Designed cover photos and background images of clients’ various social media platforms
- Ran Facebook ads and sponsored posts resulting to higher reach and increased engagement
- Utilized A/B testing to improve the open rates of an email newsletter, resulting to a higher-than-industry numbers (according to MailChimp analytics)
- Updated the look of an organization’s email newsletters by adding Facebook, Twitter, and Facebook icons to highlight their active social media presence. Also, added social sharing buttons to make it easy for recipients to share the email.
- Took SEO and SEM classes at BCIT and implemented search tactics to improve this blog and my pop music blog
- Graphic Design – Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop & InDesign)
- Blogger relations & traditional media relations